Good news for current and future clients of Josh Wieder Technical Consulting: customers can now retain a variety of unique services related to popular hosting billing platforms Ubersmith & WHMCS, many of which are not available anywhere else.
The services we are now able to offer include:
- Automated per-minute DID usage billing integration for Vitelity VOIP resellers for both Ubersmith & WHMCS.
- Credit card number and profile migration services to and from WHMCS. We are capable of decrypting CC data stored in WHMCS for you and facilitating migration to a token-based payment verification system (such as Authorize.Net CIM) that can improve your compliance with PCI standards.
- PayPal subscription migration services to, from and between WHMCS & Ubersmith.
- Authorize.Net CIM profile migration services.
- Custom development of Authorize.Net & PayPal gateways for WHMCS for extending a variety of functions, for example:
- Provide support in WHMCS for multiple Authorize.Net and/or PayPal accounts
- FULL support for Instant Payment Notifications
- Automatic generation of support tickets, email notifications and/or SMS gateway
notifications on payment gateway errors
- Integration of WHMCS or Ubersmith shopping carts with existing client web properties. We can match the "look & feel" of your existing website with an up-to-date shopping cart without breaking regular update functionality that will keep your cart & payment software secure.
- Individualized solutions to meet your project requirements.
Contact Josh Wieder Technical Consulting today to discuss how we can make your billing & hosting automation software more secure, effective and profitable.
Earlier this week a young government contractor named Reality Winner was accused by police of leaking an internal NSA document to news outle...
UPDATE March 1st, 2017 : I'm glad to see that people are finding this helpful, and thanks to everyone that has contacted me here or via ...
So it turns out that setting your AWS EC2 server's hostname to be persistent across reboots is a surprising pain in the ass, at least wi...
The Problem The configuration of the system when this error was encountered is as follows: A. Windows Server 2008 R2 Redundant Domain Co...